Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Sneak Peak

Hi Everyone,

I just got back from Vancouver, Washington last Monday where I was able to go out for my boy Harrison Ward's farewell.  He did a wonderful job on his farewell talk!  Elder Ward just left for the MTC this past Wednesday and will serve in Belize. 

I had a blast over the weekend hanging out with everyone, learning to ride motocross and getting a sneak peak at my mission area in Portland.  Vancouver, Washington is just across the river from Portland, Oregon and is the area ever beautiful. 







I also just found out that my boy Elder Nathan Hardy will be serving in Vancouver, WA for his first area.  Wow, what a small world. 



I have one week of school left here at BYU Idaho and then I will be home for a month.  I leave for the MTC on my sister Alexandra's birthday,  September 1, 2010. The time is really flying by now and I am getting even more excited to get out and serve the Lord.